A spectacular display of the sophisticated music automaton movements. This unique creation of technical excellence brings elegance to the idea of bells and whistles. The delicate handmade wood inlay frames the enchanting movement of cylinders and bells, presenting you with unique entertainment and musicality.
29 cm x 38 cm x 16 cm
- Burr Amboyna, lines inlay
- One cylinder; 3 melodies playing one after another
- REUGE 72-note keyboard
- Manufacture movement (CH 3.72 with three bells) produced and assembled by hand in our workshops in Sainte-Croix, Switzerland.
- More than 1’200 pins on the cylinder and 72-note keyboard.
- Manual and individual tuning of comb according to the melodies.
- About 36 seconds per tune.
- 16-minute power reserve.