Harmony with nature lies at the heart of the REUGE philosophy. Through its quest for noble materials and fine wood, the brand has proven time and again that its work is anchored in the respect for the beautiful surroundings of the Jura region in Switzerland. Slightly windy was conceived in this mindset. REUGE selected twelve stems of wheat in the nearby fields of Sainte-Croix, preserved and solidified them through a specific treatment so that they would become a permanent spectacle. The musical mechanism is linked to an automaton that agitates the wheat stems just so, reproducing their organic sway in real nature. Slightly windy is a mesmerizing show of sound and motion.
20 cm x 16 cm x 62 cm
- Base: solid chequer tree, tinted and oiled
- CH 3.72 traditional musical movement with three melodies
- Manufacture movement produced and assembled by hand in our workshops in Sainte-Croix, Switzerland
- The golden wheat ears sway to the music, as if blown by the wind
- Golden-finished tune plate